Iron Creek Country Club is committed to playing its part in flattening the curve of the Covid-19 pandemic. With adapted measures focusing on safety, sanitary conditions and physical distancing, we welcome players to our golf course.
In order to maintain the safety of our guests and staff, we have instituted new and extensive protocols. It is essential that everyone follow our new procedures if we are to continue to offer you golf this season.
**All carts are based on availability**
Walking is preferred
**Please know that if you cannot or will not adhere to these protocols you will be asked to leave the course, immediately.**
- Tee time must be pre-booked. NO walk-ins
- You may show up 20 minutes in advance of your tee time (no earlier)
- Increased spacing between tee times to enhance physical distancing
- Physical distancing of 2m mandatory at all times
- A New ‘Drive Through’ window will be available for checking in
- The Clubhouse is closed except for washrooms.
- Single rider power carts (unless same household) to be disinfected after each use
- Pull cart available for use and to be disinfected after each use.
- No rakes in the bunkers, used a preferred lie
- No ball washers
- Walking is encouraged and cart availability is not guaranteed.
- Immediate departure of the facility upon completion of golf
- Stay home if you are sick!
- Wash your hands with water and soap before and after the round
- Use proper coughing/sneezing etiquette by using your inner elbow
- Practice social distancing with a minimum of 2m (or 5 steps) between you and others while on the property
- Do not share any equipment including scorecards, tees, clubs, balls, ball markers, etc.
- Do not share any food, drinks or inhalation devices
- It is illegal to bring your own alcoholic beverages all violators will be asked to leave without refund
- Do not touch the flagstick, putt with the flag in and use your putter and the installed lift system to retrieve your ball
- Empty the garbage from your cart at the completion of your round
- While we’re all in favour of sportsmanship, please refrain from a hand-shake at the end of a round!
- All high-contact surfaces are regularly sanitized such as the Pro Shop window frame and service-related surfaces, payment terminals, power carts, pull-carts, the flagsticks, bathrooms
- Our employees regularly wash and sanitize their hands
- Our employees will stay home if sick
- Our employees wear latex gloves when handling hole cups, flags
- All machinery will be sanitized to ensure public and staff safety
THE GOOD NEWS
- Golf presents the perfect activity for these times. With a huge property, players can easily maintain the required physical distancing measures of remaining 2m apart from peers while enjoying fresh air, outdoor exercise and the resulting positive mental benefits.
* Rules are subject to change at any time *
**all based on availability**
46343 Talbot Line
St. Thomas , Ontario , N5P 3S7 Canada